The Shield Shield converts the footprint and pins of your Photon or Core into that of an Arduino, allowing for use of existing Arduino shields and accessories.
This shield converts the pin mapping of the Core to the Arduino pin layout and provides a voltage translation of 3.3V to/from 5V.
Compatible with both the Core and the Photon.
- Operating voltage: 7 to 15V DC
- Current consumption: standalone 7mA at 9V DC
- Voltage translator with auto direction detect: TXB0108PWR
- Dedicated MOSFET based voltage translator on I2C lines
- Separate unidirectional quad buffer for driving heavy loads: 74ACT125
- Diode protection on ADC pins
- Dimensions: 3.4" x 2.1"
0 of 0 reviews