P1 - Particle Wi-Fi Module with Antenna
Thinking of transitioning from your Photon-powered prototype into mass production? The P1 is your answer. It's Particle's tiny Wi-Fi module that contains both the Cypress Wi-Fi chip and a reprogrammable STM32 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller. The P1 comes pre-loaded with Particle firmware.
The P1 has a built-in antenna and a uFL connector, so you don't have to stress over the optimization of RF designs. This module is FCC-certified, and has additional external flash to accommodate super-hardcore projects.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Access to the Device Cloud includes:
- Device Cloud FREE for first 100 devices (learn more)
- Device Cloud Features:
- Device Management
- Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Fully Managed Connectivity
- Developer Tools
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Supports wireless data rates of up to 65Mbit/s
- Ultra low power sleep, stand-by and stop modes
- Supports Open, WEP, WAPI, WPA and WPA2-PSK WiFi security modes
- STM32F205 120Mhz ARM Cortex M3
- 1MB flash, 128KB RAM
- Shipping in multiples of 10 in cut tape packaging.
P1 module dimensions are: 0.787"(28mm) (W) x 1.102"(20mm) (L) x 0.0787"(2.0mm) (H) +/-0.0039"(0.1mm) (includes metal shielding).
0 of 0 reviews