MaxBotix MB1033 HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ3
Features of the MB1033, HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ3, include millimeter resolution, a narrow beam as well as excellent side object rejection, short to long distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and a choice of either RS232 or TTL serial.
The MB1033 has slightly wider beam width than the MB1043 which makes it a good choice for applications where the MB1043 does not have enough sensitivity.
The MB1033 from the HRLV‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1033 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1‑mm
- 10Hz reading rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- Cost-effective solution where precision range-findings are needed
- Sensor component allows users to lower the cost of their systems without sacrificing performance
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm will typically range as 30 cm
- Maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches)
- Tolerates outside noise sources
- Operates from 2.5V-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -0C to +65C (+32F to +149F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Option external temperature compensation HR‑MaxTemp
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Narrow beam and good side object rejection
- Best for large object detection applications
0 of 0 reviews