E Series LTE Module
The E Series is Particle’s newest product family of industrialized cellular IoT modules. The E Series Evaluation Kit provides everything you need to build your first industrial-grade proof-of-concept on the Particle platform.
E Series Product Features
All E Series modules include the following features:
- Embedded SIM card, which resists vibration, corrosion, and mechanical failure
- Surface-mountable design, for PCB assembly in mass-production
- Industrial temperature range from -20 to 85C for deployment in hostile environments
- Pinout with support for LTE M1 and a seamless transition from 2G/3G (future-compatible for NB1)
- Fully certified design virtually eliminating the cost and complexity of RF and carrier compliance
- Built-in compatibility with Particle's development tools, messaging platform, and device management console
The E402 module supports LTE M1 connectivity.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Access to the Device Cloud includes:
3MB of cellular data per device/mo (additional data $0.40/MB for most countries)
First 3 months of Device Cloud FREE ($2.99 per device/mo after)
Over the Air Firmware Updates
Fully Managed Connectivity
STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
1MB Flash, 128K RAM
Cellular modem: u-blox SARA U-series (LTE M1)
36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
Board dimensions: 36mm x 43mm
0 of 0 reviews