Analog Alcohol Sensor(MQ3)
Product information "Analog Alcohol Sensor(MQ3)"
The analog gas sensor - MQ3 is suitable for detecting alcohol, this sensor can be used in a Breathalyser.It has a high sensitivity to alcohol and small sensitivity to Benzine. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
Notice:The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Power supply: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- High sensitivity to alcohol and small sensitivity to Benzine
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Size: 36.4x26.6mm
- Analog Gas sensor (MQ3) x1
- Analog Cable x1
- Acrylic Base(with nylon screws) x1
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between four 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector & potentiometer
- Immersion gold surface
0 of 0 reviews